ethical (adj) relating to beliefs of what is right and what is wrong
What is unethical for a reporter?
- A) Pretending to be someone else in order to find out information for a story
- B) Writing facts and information that are not true
- C) Printing or saying negative things about a person
- D) Secretly putting microphones in people’s homes to hear what they say, and then reporting their conversations
- E) Taking photos of people in public without asking for their permission, and then printing the photos in a newspaper or publishing the photos online
Which of these actions is the most unethical for a reporter? Please explain.